Being an Accountant in 3rd generation, it was inevitable for me to choose a different path. My career started when I was 9-years-old helping my grandma with tires manufacturer financials (her employer at that time). Although, I was only summing up a bunch of invoices using simple calculator, it was enlightening my future professional life. A few years later I was in charge of our school class holiday financials and when I turned 18, I started working full-time for a regional food wholesale company simultaneously studying at college full-time.
Crazy schedules has always been challenging yet benefiting my life and career, thus 75-hour work-weeks at Big 4 firm (Price Water house Coopers — PwC) felt natural for me. Throughout my career, here is what I’ve gained:
* CPA license.
* More than 12 years of recent, private and public accounting experience, including Fortune 500, and Big 4, core audit experience.
* Domestic and International experience
* Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Master’s in Accounting;
* Working knowledge of PCAOB, U.S. GAAS, U.S. GAAP, A-133, Title IV, SEC accounting procedures, audit engagements, internal controls, IRS tax code.
* Possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Ability to meet challenging clients’ requirements and deadlines.
* Extensive supervisory experience.
Combining all that with 2 great kids, lovely husband and social life might feel enough for a someone, but not for me. In 2017 I started my own practice, so I would like to welcome you to our website and I wish I can become greatest partner to your family, friends and your business for a lifetime.